Vice President Mike Pence Takes On Joe Biden – He Just Laid Out 50 Years Of Democrat Failures

Joe Biden is trying to claw back some of his reputation with black Americans after his concerning “you ain’t black” comment.

Biden claiming that he and the Democrats have a history of fighting for black Americans.

Vice President Pence strongly disagrees. In a recent interview with Fox & Friends, he made his mind perfectly clear:

President Trump’s administration has done more to help blacks access the “American Dream” over the last four years in office than over 50 years of failed Democratic leadership, Vice President Mike Pence asserted Tuesday…

“I mean, Biden says everybody ought to have a fair shot at the American dream. Well, we would say, ‘Well, why don’t you support allowing African-American families to choose where their kids go to school?’” he asked.

Joe Biden appears to be riding the Democrat Party’s coattails in regard to racial equity. The former vice president claims to have a better plan for black Americans than Donald Trump.

Pence points out, however, the numerous successes of the Trump administration for black Americans. Those include a winning economy, historical prison reform, and recent action to reform police departments nationwide.

The vice president particularly focused on education. President Trump supports school choice, a policy that allows parents to federal educational funds to send their children to the best option available.

Americans appear to support school choice by a large margin, especially black Americans who wish to send their children to schools other than the ones in the inner city.

In contrast, Joe Biden is strongly opposed to school choice. His plan involves throwing more money at inner-city schools largely controlled by teachers’ unions. These unions have demanded more and more money, but produce a record of failure.

Key Takeaways:
Mike Pence criticized Biden and the Democrat Party’s years of failure to help black Americans.
The vice president listed the achievements of the Trump administration over three short years.
He focused on Trump’s successes with school choice, a policy that will give parents the ability to send their children to better schools.

4.5 11 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
12 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
James Iacovelli
James Iacovelli
25 days ago

Biden is a puppet he can’t stand on anything because he is only looking to stay in politics and will flip flop with the wind to do so

Angela Barrett
Angela Barrett
25 days ago

I truly believe that President Trump has been and will continue to be for the people.

Veronica Delossantos
Veronica Delossantos

Joe BIDEN been in OFFICE too long
He is a DISGRACE , VOTING for TRUMP

Eva Jean Thetford
Eva Jean Thetford
25 days ago

I am a 100 percent Trump supporter and will vote for Trump/Pence in November 2020.

Bobby Houser
Bobby Houser
25 days ago

What about the 94 CRIME BILL Joe Biden wrote and co wrote which targets the black community with huge sentences. Trump has changed some of these laws but he can only change so much since the democrats passed these laws in Congress… Clinton signed these so called WAR ON drugs laws into law.. A better word for these laws should be a war on blacks. Clinton has even admitted it was wrong and claims it had an unintentional outcome on blacks. Read it… It was definitely intentional…

Sara Gooden
Sara Gooden
25 days ago

I am with our Vice President Mike Spence . Our Vice President knows what’ll he is talking
I am sick of these Democrats they are just there for them self not for the blacks are whites just stuffing their own pockets

Jaycee
Jaycee
Reply to  Sara Gooden

You should at least know the name of the person you are going to vote for it is Pence, not Spence.

Jerry Dore
Jerry Dore
25 days ago

I wouldn’t vote Biden for dog catcher I am voting for President Trump.

Barney Cosenza
Barney Cosenza
25 days ago

Fraud Obama got away with murder for years lying and making excuses, never my president

Debra Williams
Debra Williams
25 days ago

I have never seen the Democratic party do anything for African Americans. l am tired of a racial divide that is brought on by the Democratic party. And I refuse to defend myself because I am white. I did not grow up in a rich home and I have had to work my ass off all of my life. I will not die rich in material things, but I will know that my life made a difference to many many people. My heart is sore and aching with the hatred in our country. May God forgive us all for the… Read more »

Jim
Jim
25 days ago

Pence is just a pampered liar.

Bo mcdriff
Reply to  Jim

Oh yeah and biden and the democratic party just pays criminals bail to get out and destroy blue states but the people cant even take there kids to the park rioting and destruction is ok but our freedom ain’t